Wednesday 28 January 2009

Sketch 2009 #3; Keeping it Simple

Here's a really simple sketch to play with - remember just because I've put a flower on the sketch doesn't mean it has to be a flower on your card. Whilst this is a super-simple sketch it it's basic form I reckon you could easily add in some background papers and ribbons and really ring the changes.

If you use this in your crafting, as always I'd love to see what you make, so please leave a link.

Here's my very simple card. I love this striped paper - reminds me of beach huts and sunny days. I've made a multi layered flower with paper and organdie Primas. Maya Road rub-ons on the hanging tag and the thready stuff is lovely and shiny - but that doesn't show up on the pic.


7 comments:

Janice said...

Oh look a lovely new sketch. Thanks Kathy will see what I can do, I'm hoping to actually make something this weekend.

Janice said...

I've done a card for Sketch#3 Jan 2009 HERE

Nick said...

another lovely sketch-just what I needed-thank you Kathy!!

http://paper-penguins.blogspot.com/2009/02/cjs-cards.html

Jackie said...

Now then Mrs B, lovely job. I've just added a card using this sketch to my blog :) HERE

Ruby said...

I've added you as a link to my blog and often pop by but hadn't realised you did sketches. They are great! I will definately be back to take part :o)

Janice said...

Oops just realised that I hadn't linked this I used this sketch for the Patterned Paper Dare on DCM it's HERE

Janice said...

Okay so I'm an idiot! lol you don't have to publish the last comment or this one Kathy!